I finished the Fern Clog Socks yesterday, which I started while watching the testimony in court on Friday. Obviously, a fast knit. Erin will take a pix of them later today and I will post them later this evening. They knitted up very nicely and I am very please with them. I got the pattern from Ravelry, of course. I did make a change to them in that I didn't like the published decrease on the left side of the pattern and did a different one that satisfied my sense of symmetry better.
For my Creative Every Day Challenge, I cast on a new pair of Dragonfly socks for me and dyed some cotton fiber with tea.
I dyed the cotton yarn (bought on sale at Knitter's Kove, woot) that was too bright for what it's intended use is with tea. I have been saving teabags for about 2 weeks and had quite the bowl full. The yarn is going to be for a sock project I am doing for Erin as she has not learned to knit socks yet. She is violently susceptible to wool itchies, so I make her socks in cotton, bamboo or some other non-wool fiber.
These socks are a special project that I am not talking about until they are done as we haven't seen/found a pattern for them and maybe will want to publish it ourselves after it's all said and done. Stay tuned for the progress on them.