Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's Mine, All Mine, I Tell You!




The skein is about 115 yards of worsted/bulky 2 ply is a supersoft squishy merino in the “California Poppy” colorway. Dyed by Girl on the Rocks and spun by Kiriko Moth!

I won it! How cool is that? I never win anything, but isn't that what everyone say? Thanks to Karrie of Girl on the Rocks, the dyer and Kiriko Moth the spinner. I really appreciate it. I shall make something kewl from it and share it here when finished. Thanks again so very much.

3 comments:

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

Okay, considering I am in serious pain and not my normal cheery self (SNARF!!!!) you should be glad I am immobile and cannot get to your house and distract you whilst stealing said skein of yarn you won.... ;)
BIG CONGRATS!!!!
So tell us how absolutely luscious it is and I can cry.....booooooo hoooooooo LOL!

tandemsandy said...

wow it looks lovely sister.

Gina House said...

Those are beautiful colors, Leslie! If you were closer, I'd come and grab it for a bit of a "squeezy-squeezy". What will you make with it??