My friend Anne, the bodacious owner of the Fabulous El Milagro Studio has tagged me, now I tag you.
This is how the Tag works:
A. Name & link back to the person who tagged you. (I managed that part....)
B. List six (un)important things that make you happy.
C. Tag six bloggers & let them know they're *it* by leaving them a comment.
1. Time with my DD, chilling with a vintage TV show!
2. The Cat that owns us both, Pan aka Pandemonium!
3. Sharing art, literature and life's stuff with my family and friends.
4. I really do like wearing a corset!
5. Good friends who put up with and celebrate my eccentricities. I took this one directly from Anne and Amen to that, Sistah Grrl!
6. A Great Cup of Joe!
Now, to my victims, er, I mean, my FRIENDS! ;-)
1. Nic at http://nicknits.blogspot.com for persevering on the Jolly Green Giant and her willingness to share it with us, pretty amazing!
2. Rebecca at http://danceswithpitbulls.blogspot.com/ for always amusing me and giving me a window into her world at the other end of Union Blvd!
3. Father Michael at http://parchedground.wordpress.com for his considered and thought provoking writing on any number of subjects...
4. Kay at http://quiltspluscolor.blogspot.com for her colourful addition to my life and her puzzles of interesting things and whose work inspires me.
5. Brittany at http://papermoonies.blogspot.com for her wonderful spirit and kewl art and for being my new found friend.
6. Ces at http://cesandherdishes.blogspot.com for amazing art, thoughtful commentary and the kewlest Moleskines, on this earth or any other.
Again, I cannot say it better then Anne, so I am not changing a word. Go pass this on; see what is truly important, or unimportant but makes you happy!
All my readers, without question, make me happy!