Saturday, December 13, 2008

Last Night's Incredible Full Moon


Last night, my friend, Rebecca reminded me to go out and look at the moon as it was at it fullest in years. Well, it was amazing! When Erin and I went out there was a coloured ring around the moon that shaded from yellow gold to rust to turquoise to indigo, to lemon yellow to cerise with a fat contrail trailing across it. It was incredible to say the least, and it was huge! This photo does it no justice but is more in the way of a aide de memoire for a Moonatic quilt I have in mind.Web Comic guy, Dave Lowe has a great pix of last night's moon on his blog as well... http://www.davelowe.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Rebecca Halley said...

I looked at the full sized pic..Wow! Thanks for knitting with us...I hope Cheryl gets addicted lol!