Saturday, December 31, 2011

For Auld Lang Syne

In many ways this was a great and wonderful year and in others, not so much.

My daughter, Erin finally got married!
Mimi changed positions at work and is much happier.
All my kids were together for Erin's wedding.
Rebecca moved to Illinois, boo!
I went to Minnesota and met up with Hunie after a 7 year absence and got to meet Amanda and Hannah who are both a hoot and a half.
Anne was diagnosed with cancer, more boo!
Jann and I enjoyed each others company more.


Things were accomplished, things were learned, things were left undone. More shall be revealed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For Auld Lang Syne my friend - may 2012 have greater joys annd lesser sorrows Fx

Nic said...

For Auld Lang Syne my dear. Stay strong. Love ya.

Leslie said...

Love you both and Happy New Year to you already we have 6 hours more to go.