Saturday, October 10, 2009

Anne has Done it Again.

My friend, Anne has an amazing ability to make me laugh, think, stretch, grow and now, cry. Received in humbleness, she has sent along this award to me, by way of our dear friend, Ces. Many thanks to you, dear friend Anne for this honour. You continue to awe and inspire me and I am grateful to have you in my life.

Thanks for the laughter, art, commiseration and most of all your spirit of "joie de vie" in all things that you face in your life.




In no particular order I send this along to you:
Rebecca
Diana
Delilah
Margi
Lini

To borrow Anne's line; In spiritu humilitatis, Pax.

5 comments:

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

Well, you know, you DO deserve it with some of the rants you've listened to from me and almost peed your pants from laughing....and some of the not so funny tangents I go off on... :)
You are a strong oak me dear!

XXOO!!
Anne

Rebecca Halley said...

Thanks Leslie... I always appreciate your thoughts and mentions in your blog!

Diana Troldahl said...

Oh Leslie! You SO deserve this award, and thank you so much for thinking of me. What a great honor to be in such inspiring company.
The oak is one of my favorite things. As a symbol, as a tree, as a wood. Wow... You have made my week.

delilah s. dawson said...

Thank you so much! Totally made my day. I am so jealous that you got to meet Diana Gabaldon! I'm following. =)

Also, those biscuits look gooooooood.

Carole said...

Leslie.. I just have to thank you for your kind remarks on my blog and post 'Losses'...
I can see why you would get an award like this!